Which photo shoot do you wanna see?
This week, lostinasupermarket.com is going to do an interview piece on me. That’s very nice of them. The editor said he didn’t want a regular photo portrait of me for the piece, and I don’t blame him. He asked me to come up with a few ideas for a photo shoot, and below is what I came up with. Let me know which one you like best, and the one with the most votes will get produced for the magazine. To vote, just put the # of the idea in the comment section. Thanks for your help! Let the voting begin.
1. Run in place in a wind tunnel in really oversized clothing.
2. A photo of me sneezing milk on someone else.
3. A photo of me sneezing milk with blue food coloring onto paper to make drawings.
4. Photo series of alternative sleeping spaces in LA – find strange but somewhat appropriate places to sleep, demonstrate.
5. Sky gazing – lay down face up in various places in LA. Wide shots.
6. Photos of me yelling at inanimate objects.
7. Photo series of me yelling at plants.
8. Photo series of me getting in the back of people’s cars that I just met.
9. Hire a make-up/ special effects artist to make me super fat. I would then go to various doughnut shops and grocery stores with narrow aisles.
10. Hitchhike down sunset blvd from my house in Echo Park to the beach. Have the photographer follow me for the day.
11. Enroll in a motivation course and have the photographer follow me for the day.
12. Combine office work and yard work – for example, leaf blow 3 large stacks of 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper entirely around an LA block.
13. Run for the CEO of Arby’s – pass out buttons and propaganda dressed in a suit at the original Arby’s on Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood.
14. Water ski entirely wrapped in bacon in an attempt to get over my fear of fish and lake water.
15. Attempt to make a painting in the back of a pickup truck as it is going up a really rough road.
16. Hold a junk food conference at the Radisson. Have the photographer pretend he works for Frito-Lay’s web division.
17. Dress up in clothes that very closely resemble the environment so I nearly blend in.
18. Try to eat a five-course meal hanging up side down at a restaurant.
If you have any ideas that you don’t see up there, please let me know what you want to see, and I can add it to the list.