I’ve been working hard on this and it’s almost complete!! Just a few more finishing touches (30 or so more shinguards) and you can run with scissors and knives all you like. Highly recommended for clumsy adults and young children. Please inquire about pricing and availability.
Here’s some image from the work in the show. For all images, visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/marchorowitz/sets/72157601172660405/
George Clooney decided not to show up, but I did go to his house – it’s too big.
1) Find someone (an offender) that displeases you with his or her noise — be it a loud motorcycle, a late-nite party, or a barking dog.
2) If you don’t already know where the offender lives, find out. For example, if the offender rides a loud motorcycle that keeps roaring by, follow them to their home.
3) Return to the offender’s home around three or four in the morning on a workday with the Fight Noise with Noise (FNWN) kit.
4) Open the FNWN kit, tape the appropriate card (three are provided and one is blank for your choosing) to their front door or as close as possible.
5) Assemble the air horn by putting the trumpet in the hole on the canister.
6) Plug your ears with earplugs (provided).
7) Quickly tape down the top of the air horn so it continuously goes off.
8) Throw it on their roof or in some shrubbery.
9) Exit the scene quickly.
Thank you for purchasing the Fight Noise with Noise Kit. Enjoy your life.
I slept in the gallery under my “personal spam” hoping I’d get rich…
This is the official kit for selling the “Mystery Bags o change.” Basically you sell each bag for $5 and the person may reoup their money or they may loose out or they could hit the jackpot. It’s like a homemade lottery system (the seller always comes out on top – shhhhhhh!)
The DIY (do it yourself) Helicopter. You can make one of these if you have a brick house and take it apart. Good luck and let me know how it goes!
Here’s a collage of the Remote-controlled Bear Skin Rug. It is actually a big drawing and he remote is seperate and 3 dimensional (just in case you cared).
For all images, visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/marchorowitz/sets/72157601172660405/
[tags]art amt gallery como italy restorator marc horowitz helicopter bear skin rug remote controlled noise fight change mystery sales selling rich sleeping george clooney[/tags]
I recently shot the band Chromeo for Dazed & Confused (www.dazeddigital.com). You can also see a vid of some of the photo shoot here – http://www.dazeddigital.com/features/article.aspx?a=651
[tags]marc horowitz chromeo dazed and confused magazine london tim noakes[/tags]